1)About The Books -Used Book in good condition. No missing/ torn pages. No stains. Note A-to-Z Guarantee applicable on used products.
2)Quality – We provide only first quality books which are in fresh condition.
3)Language – English
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. R. K. Bansal : He was graduated in 1966. He obtained his Master’s Degree in 1975 with ‘HONOURS’ from I.I.T., Delhi and Ph.D. in 1981 from University of Delhi. He joined Delhi College of Engineering as a Lecturer and became Assistant Professor in 1984. He was selected for the post of Professor in 1995. He also held the posts of Head of Mech. Engineering (Faculty of Technology, University of Delhi), Dean (P.G.) Studies and Dean (U.G.) Studies, Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi. During his teaching career of about thirty five years, he guided a large number of research students and got published many papers. Dr. Bansal is the author of many books, which are followed as textbooks.
PART I – STATICS
1. Fundamentals of Engineering Mechanics
2. Coplanar Collinear and Concurrent Forces
3. Coplanar Parallel Forces
4. Conditions of Equilibrium
5. Support Reactions
6. Analysis of Perfect Frames
7. Centre of Gravity and Moment of Inertia
9. Lifting Machines
10. Virtual Work
11. Belts, Ropes and Chain Drives
PART II – DYNAMICS
12. Kinematics of Linear Motion
13. Kinematics of Curvillinear Motion, Circular Motion, Rotation and Translation
15. Kinematics of Rigid Bodies and Laws of Motion
16. Simple Harmonic Motion and Mechanical Vibrations
17. Collision of Elastic Bodies
18. Work, Power and Energy
19. Forces in Space
20. Beams (Shear Force and Bending Moment)
There are no reviews yet.